Fri, Nov 25|
6984 S Delaware Dr
Black Friday Leg Riding Wrestling Camp - Seth, Andrew, and Mike Ciasulli
Parents! Take the day off, get out there and shop! But first, drop your young athlete off at Red Hawk so we can help prepare them for the upcoming season. Bagle Breakfast, pizza lunch, snacks and Learn leg riding from the experts. Parent spectators are allowed. Youth team coaches may help out.
Time & Location
Nov 25, 2022, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
6984 S Delaware Dr, 6984 S Delaware Dr, Bangor, PA 18013, USA
About the event
Event Schedule and Details
Your Black Friday Clinicians
Michael Ciasulli- Founder of Red Hawk and accomplished expert coach of literally hundreds of state and national place winners.
Seth Ciasulli - Multi-time PIAA state place winner, Two-time Finalist, Lehigh University Wrestler, EIWA Champion, NCAA Qualifier (x4). Coached many national and state champions including Nathan Desmond 2022 PIAA State Champion, and senior Brandon Chelstos 2022 PIAA State Champion. Junior Tyler Kasak PIAA 2021 state champion and 2022 third, freshman Cole Cambell 2022 PIAA State 2nd, freshman Kollin Rath 2022 PIAA Third.
Andrew Ciasulli - Multi-time PIAA state place winner, Wrestled and coached at Drexel University.
Ken Luckenbill - High School wrestler, assistant coach of Red Hawk Wrestling, coach of Catasauqua youth wrestling.
And more to be added
- 8:30am- Drop Off/Check-in, Lower Mount Bethel Community Center 6984 S Delaware Dr, Bangor, PA 18013
- 9:00am-11:00am Session 1 leg riding with Seth Ciasulli
- 11:00am-12:00pm Lunch - Included
- 12:00pm-2:00pm Session 2 Leg Riding and Counters With Andrew Ciasulli
- 2:00pm-2:30pm Break
- 2:30pm-4:00pm Session 3 Cross Body Rides With Mike Ciasulli
- 4:00-4:45 Pickup. Please contact us if you need special pickup and drop off time adjustments
What should I bring?
- Bring a water bottle, headgear, wrestling shoes, and running shoes
- Bring medication, inhaler, or any special dietary needs. We will be serving pizza and sandwiches for lunch.
- Bring a signed USA wrestling waiver and a copy of your USA wrestling insurance card. If you don’t have one they are only $20 for a basic one, last a year, and are a great thing to have if you are a part of the sport sign up here