Fri, Dec 22|
Lower Mt. Bethel Community Center
King of The North Pole - Friday the 22nd, Live Wrestling, Take down tournament, Santa vs. Grinch
Come join us for the third annual King of the North Pole at Red Hawk Wrestling. This spectacular event combines the greatness of both the sport of wrestling and Christmas. The kids will get plenty of live wrestling, get to meet Santa and the Grinch. and watch them wrestle at the end of the event.
Time & Location
Dec 22, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Lower Mt. Bethel Community Center, 6984 S Delaware Dr, Bangor, PA 18013, USA
About the event
Come join us for the second annual King of the North Pole Event at Red Hawk Wrestling. This spectacular event combines the greatness of both the sport of wrestling and Christmas.
- Live wrestling
- Take down tournament
- Meet Santa and the Grinch
- Main Event - Santa vs. Grinch Show-Down. Who will win this year?
- Parents are allowed to spectate for 5$ from the bleachers but not on the mats.
- Team coaches are encouraged to help us manage the kids while they wrestle.
- The concession stand will be open with stacks and Pizza
Coming with your team?? Please contact us for special team pricing and team insurance submission if you are bringing more than 10 kids to the event. Note, that at least one team coach is required to attend and help keep the kids safe on the mat. 610-730-2945.
What should I bring?
- Printed tickets to this event. We will scan it at the door.
- Bring a signed USA wrestling waiver
- Proof of current USA wrestling status OR we must have your team insurance certificate and roster supplied by your coaches and coaches must attend and help. If you don’t have one they are only $20 for a basic one, last a year, and are a great thing to have if you are a part of the sport sign up here
- Ticket type
Family Member one per wrestler
Unfortunately due to limited space, please only one parent per wrestler. This will be a practice-style round-robin wrestling format. You can yell and encourage during the takedown tournament but please not during the general round-robin wrestling.Price$5.00
+$0.13 service fee+$0.13 service fee
- Ticket type
This is the standard Wresler admission ticket. Please contact us for team insurance submission if you are bringing your team, so you don’t need USA wrestling insurance. All wrestlers without team insurance coverage must have a valid USA card. 610-730-2945.Price$15.00
+$0.38 service fee+$0.38 service fee